# 208 - Maxi Gossamer, [Cliche], [Al Vulo], annaA, * Dreams *, MUSCHI, ..:: Bens Beauty ::.., Pepper, *chronokit*

Time, is going by
So much faster than I
And I'm starting to regret not spending all of it with you
Now I'm wondering why, I've kept this bottled inside
So I'm starting to regret not telling all of it to you
So if I haven't yet I've gotta let you know ....  

Earrings: MG - Earrings - Roho - SILVER NEW MESH
Rings: MG - Rings - Roho - Gold-Silver MESH 
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Microphone Necklace Group Gift NEW
Nails: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Perfect Nail White
Jacket:*chronokit* Sports White/Orange/White NEW MESH
Pants: MUSCHI Stoned Jeans Blue Mesh
Poses: *Dreams* - Set  Valentina Coming Soon (by me)
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Nadeya " 
Skin: al vulo- Debbie * natural claveage Hb butter NEW
EyeBrown: Al Vulo! Debbie brow NEW
Sandals: [Cliche] Nikita Stillettos Sevilla-Orange MESH