# 211 - *ShadZ*, SuPerBia, .:: Delusions ::., Hunt, Caçada, annaA, ..:: Bens Beauty ::.., Maxi Gossamer, Toxic Bish, PICCARA, Fi Fridays, Loop , annaA, [Al Vulo], * Dreams *

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me... 

Sunglasses: ShadZ - Look At Me Now - Classic
Plugs: SuPerBia-PluGs *CLouDs* NEW
Tattoo 1 : .:: Delusions ::. Military Pistol Whipped Rankings DRAFTED HUNT NEW
Tattoo2 : ::[annaA]:: Brandings "Gimme ALL" - Pack
Necklace: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Cross Necklace Black & Gold
Rings: MG - Rings - Fleur De Lis - Skull - Metals NEW Mesh
Cuff: <Toxic Bish> Leash HandCuff
Shirt: - piccara - Floral Blouse (fi*Fridays) NEW
Nails: Candy Nail #FP006 Clear Glitter French Pink 
Pants: Loop *Skinny Pants - Grey NEW Mesh
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Nadeya " 
Skin: al vulo- Debbie * natural claveage Hb butter NEW
Sneaker: LooP *Summi sneaker / white Mesh NEW
Pose: By me (Coming Soon)

O r i g i n a l   P h o t o  S  i z e   H e r e !