# 213 - *ShadZ*, EMPORIUM , SuPerBia, .:: Delusions ::., Loop, [Al Vulo], annaA, mesh, ..:: Bens Beauty ::.., New, Expressive Poses

 
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends ....  
Blink 182


Hair: "LoQ Hair" Brandy II Exclusive For TDRB NEW
Sunglasses: ShadZ - MOH2 GIFT - Classic NEW
Plug: SuPerBia PluGs *MeTaL* BlaCk - PluG L
Tattoo 1: SuPerBia Tattoo - Skull Fly - 
 Tattoo 2: .:: Delusions ::. Original Gangsta @fi*fridays
Shirts: EMPORIUM - Girl Rock- I <3 Rock- Kurt Cobain -Madonna - MESH NEW
Pants: Loop *Skinny Pants - Stone Washed NEW MeSH
Skin:al vulo- Debbie * black 2 claveage butter NEW
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Nadeya " 
Nails: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Perfect Nail 
Rings:MG - Rings - Fleur De Lis - Skull - Metals MESH NEW
Bracelet: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. My Way Bangles
Tennis: LooP *Summi sneaker / grey NEW MeSH


O R I G I N A L   P H O T O   S I Z E   H E R E