# 219 - Gok, Expressive Poses, [Al Vulo], ..:: Bens Beauty ::.., annaA, Maxi Gossamer, .:: Delusions ::., Pink Acid, Pepper, Bad Romance, Tenjin, SuPerBia, New

He left no time to regret
Kept his dick wet with his same old safe bet
Me and my head high
And my tears dry, get on without my guy
You went back to what you knew
So far removed from all that we went through
And I tread a troubled track
My odds are stacked, I'll go back to black... ♪ 
Amy 

Hair: *Dura-Girl*36(Black) NEW
Bracelets, Tattoo and Collar: SuPerBia Accesories - Spider Set  NEW
Tattoo : Tenjin Every Rose Has its Thorn Tattoo
Earrings: ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Horn Earring
Shirt: -(BR)- My Resille Top - NEW
Belt: ~Pepper~ Bicycle Belt II w/o bag
Eyeline: Pink Acid Sweet Love Lipstick, Eyelashes & Blush 9 Pack
LipGloss: .:: Delusions ::. Darkness Falls Lipstick and Eyeliner Set @PW
Rings: MG - Rings - Gigi Shimmer Bows MESH NEW
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Joanna " NEW
Nails: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Perfect Nail 
Skin: al vulo- Debbie * natural claveage Hb butter NEW
Pumps: GoK- Cubic Chain Heels 

ORIGINAL PHOTO SIZE HERE