# 232 - * Dreams *, ..:: Bens Beauty ::.., [Al Vulo], annaA, Bad Romance, Expressive Poses, Perfect Wardrobe, promo

I make my upload to my Flickr, and I could not access my account, tried everything but it did not, I believe they stole my account, to the alternate email address has changed ...

So I decided to use this Flickr was down: http://www.flickr.com/photos/m-schaal/
Please add meI'm no contacts there


Fui fazer meu Upload no meu Flickr , e nao consegui acessar minha conta, tentei de tudo mas nao deu, creio que roubaram minha conta, até o email alternativo foi modificado ...
Então resolvi usar este Flickr que estava desativado : http://www.flickr.com/photos/m-schaal/
Por favor me adicionem ! Estou sem contatos lá 

Skin: [  Al Vulo! ] - [ Debbie ] - [ Fatpack Butter ] NEW
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Nadeya " 
Earrings: .:: BenS Beauty ::.. Celine Earring 
Necklace and Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Sun Set Exclusive (PERFECT WARDROBE) NEW
Dress:-(BR)- My Chic-Chic Dress White
Brands: ::[annaA]:: Branding " Nature - PW " NEW
Pants: *Dreams* Mesh Pants Kakaw Rose Only 10L$ NEW