# 236 - [Al Vulo], annaA, XYROOM, Expressive Poses, Gok, Maxi Gossamer, [Cliche], YoPulga, SuPerBia, mesh,

I make my upload to my Flickr, and I could not access my account, tried everything but it did not, I believe they stole my account, to the alternate email address has changed ...
So I decided to use this Flickr was down: http://www.flickr.com/photos/m-schaal/
Please add meI'm no contacts there

Fui fazer meu Upload no meu Flickr , e nao consegui acessar minha conta, tentei de tudo mas nao deu, creio que roubaram minha conta, até o email alternativo foi modificado ...
Então resolvi usar este Flickr que estava desativado : http://www.flickr.com/photos/m-schaal/
Por favor me adicionem ! Estou sem contatos lá 
Skin: al vulo- Debbie * natural 2 claveage Hb butter NEW
Shape: ::[annaA]:: Body Shape " Rosalie " NEW (Cute)
Piercing: ::[annaA]:: Face Piercing " Tiso " XYROOM June 1
Tattoo: SuPerBia Tattoo - Skull Fly -
Top: Kyoot - Soft Heart Cropped Top (White)
Pants: GoK- Crimple Pants Cream - Coming Soon MESH
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Roho Drop Pendant - GOLD MESH
Ring: ..:: BenS Beauty ::..  Butterfly Ring
Glasses: .::YoPulga::. Nerd Glasses
Sandals: [Cliche] Nikita Stillettos Sevilla-Orange MESH